Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week #8 Weight Loss

David Drayer: +1.0 lbs.
Richard Feld: -1.5 lbs.
Susan Feidelman: -2.0 lbs.
Jen Green: -3.5 lbs.
Tina Hardy: -3.0 lbs.

It was a tough weigh-in but almost all pulled out a loss. I know I get more nervous with each weigh-in because we have such few left. I feel blessed that I have had a steady weight loss though. And boy did Tina rock this week.

And as for this week's results: I lost another 3.5, which means I have lost a total of 30 pounds. Can you believe it? I started to cry a little thinking about 9 weeks ago when I pledged to lose 30 pounds in 12 weeks. I thought it might be doable, but now to see that it was.

I have 3 weigh-ins left... dare I shoot for 40 lbs? Let's just say, I will still work hard and anything else I lose I will consider a bonus.

Check back in on Sunday for the results of our 4th and final challenge: the Outdoor Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 pounds wow.. that is awesome. Now you have 3 more weeks to show how God doesn't only help us meet our goals but He helps us surpass them. Great example of how God is working in your life.

    ReplyDelete