Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Did you read your paper today?

I just noticed that I had not posted the results from our weigh in. Please remember, that we are actually a week ahead, but I did not want to publish the results until the paper did. Please remember to go to: www.gazettehealthychallenge.net for more information.

So, here are the results:

David Drayer: -4.5 lbs.
Richard Feld: -5.0 lbs.
Susan Feidelman: -2.5 lbs.
Jen Green: -3.0 lbs
Tina Hardy: -0.5 lbs.

I am so excited!!!! The Blue team is doing great and is exactly 0.1% ahead of the Red team. Isn't that great? I love getting bragging rights for the week. It just proves that both teams are working hard!

Give me a "B" (I got your "B", I got your "B"!)
Give me a "L" (I got your "L", I got your "L"!)
Give me a "U" (I got your "U", I got your "U"!)
Give me a "E" (I got your "E", I got your "E"!)
What does that spell? BLUE!! Goooooo Blue Team!

(And the crowd goes wild!!!!)

1 comment: