Friday, May 29, 2009

Can it get any tougher?

Wednesdays workout was PAINFUL. I thought that I was the only one who could barely walk on Thursday, but Susan and Tina confirmed that they too, were in serious pain.

Kim had us do:

1. walking "double dip" lunges
2. walking squats

In between sets, we had to run all of the stairs at Rio Sport & Health twice. If you have been there, then you KNOW what I am talking about.

After our second "run", we had to do even more reps including:

1. walking lungs with weights
2. walking squats and arm presses with weights
3. 20 jumping squats (quite painful)

I think we did even more, but I try to put bad memories out of my head. To finish, we did high side leg kicks and a few ab workouts.

I left "stinky". I have never worked so hard in my life. And our awesome reporter Karen was there to doucment our trama with her camera. I was so sore I could hardly walk. My cardio workout on Thursday was very light. I left feeling defeated. However, this mornings workout was much easier. I may have gotten my legs back.

This Sunday is our 2nd challenge and it is a Soccor Challenge at the Maryland Soccer Complex with the Washington Freedom Soccer Organization. Check back on Sunday evening for the details and if you want to support us, come out to the Washington Freedom vs the FC Gold Pride, Sunday at 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment